To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide high-quality products and exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
To provide quality products and services that exceed the expectations of our esteemed customers and business partners.
Swift world Limited started as a sole proprietorship and is registered and incorporated in Uganda licensed (License No: UG/PR/20106/2020) to export agricultural produces to UK , Europe, Canada, USA Asia , Middle East and other countries. We have European export Rex Number : UGREX2020034 and also a member of the Uganda Export Promotion Board that coordinates the development and promotion of Uganda’s exports. Swift World has contracted farmers whereby we have an adequate supply of a number of avocado varieties under conventional and organic farming.
The company trains farmers on how to produce good and quality fruits for export. After harvesting, the fruits are then taken to our warehouse for wiping, cleaning and packaging ready for export.
The advantage is that Uganda is endowed with a diversity of spices, fruits and vegetables which are grown countrywide.
Swift world is known as a house of quality fresh produce. We fulfill the needs of our customers with superior and consistent quality, quantity and timely deliveries.
The company continues to grow from strength to strength building on a solid base of trust and total dedication to the fresh produce industry.
- Establish a leading position in the market.
- Develop and consistently maintain high quality standards to meet customer specifications.
- Establish marketing intelligence, identifying customer needs and delivering high standard customer service.
- Consolidate and secure reliable procurement base with improvement to production and yield.
- Maximize use of capacity with carriers thereby reducing the transportation costs.
- Modernize our transport and cooling facilities with emphasis on refrigeration.
- Minimize operational and logistical costs whilst maintaining product quality.
- Development of sound human resources policies.